New game updates based on player feedback and celebrations with great rewards
UPDATE as of 05/31/2023: We just wanted to share an important update on our 2nd Anniversary celebration with you. ROX clarified that during the 2nd anniversary event, only the chances of dropping cards will be doubled, not the refinement.
Ragnarok X: Next Generation publisher Nuverse today announced a series of updates and events to celebrate the second anniversary of the popular 3D MMORPG mobile game. In honor of devoted ROX players, the new updates will address many of the most common issues including class imbalance, difficulty taming pets, obtaining gold cards, and farming gear. The festivities will continue with special in-game and offline events, as well as the return of one of ROX’s acclaimed collaborations.
The celebration takes place in two parts that promise to bring new emotions to all Adventurers.
The anniversary celebration kicks off June 8th with the first bonus event, which includes new game updates based on the most frequent player feedback and suggestions over the past two years. The updates will be optimized and will include the following changes:
- Gold Card Spree Event: Complete daily activity missions to get a Gold Card for free
- Pet gameplay update: Too difficult to have a pet? Now, your first attempt at taming a pet in the wild will have a 100% chance of success
- Star Card Update System: There are too many cards in your backpack, but you just don’t want to take them apart. What should you do then? Now, match at least 2 identical cards to turn them into a star card! Easier, faster and stronger
- Double the chance: During the 2nd Anniversary Celebration, the chance to drop the card will be doubled during a limited-time event.
- An adjustment to the Class balance problems
- A new server will be made available
The celebration continues with a new look for Poring that becomes X Poring. Now, ROX’s exclusive X Poring will be waiting for adventurers at Prontera’s central fountain. To make the celebration even more interesting, X Poring has teamed up with Kafra, to create a series of fun events:
- A brand new Liquor Party event starting June 17 where adventurers can band together to complete quests and thus obtain new mounts.
- June 19th is the return of the Cross-Server GVG returns on June 19th. where adventurers can gather their guild to fight for glory
- Plus, new dancing actions, emoticons, and costumes will be waiting for adventurers to explore them.
From From June 25th to July 9th, the acclaimed collaboration « That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime » will return and include a new multiplayer mode, offering an improved interactive experience for adventurers who play the board game. New costumes (Souei, Hinata Sakaguchi, Shizue), mounts and cards will also be available.
The 2nd anniversary celebration continues with the official ROX team meet and greet events at Jakarta, Indonesia on June 17 and the next day in Bangkok, Thailand. During events, adventurers can meet the Nuverse editorial team behind ROX and pick up some great free in-game merchandise. Adventurers can register for both events via the official ROX community and each bout will be streamed live. As part of the events, an online drawing will be held where participants can win a variety of prizes, including gold cards, weapons and mounts.
The free game merchandising doesn’t end there. Players can showcase their in-game character from any Ragnarok series and be eligible to receive free game merchandise. ROX players may also have a chance to receive the grand prize by increasing their Refinement level to Lv.12 on any gear.
Watch out for the ROX TRUCK — From May 25, players vote for which cities in Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines the ROX TRUCK should visit. The winning cities will soon be revealed and the official ROX team will show up in the ROX TRUCK, which will be loaded with in-game merchandise prizes and gifts.
Additionally, these city events will include a special booth called Smash It!, which will allow every ROX player to fish once for free, with a 100% chance of receiving a Refinement Gift Pack. Adventurers may also have the ability to instantly increase the refinement level to Lv.12 on any equipment, or increase the refinement level of any equipment by 1. https://pay.nvsgames.com/ we guarantee you another free draw!
For more information on all the 2nd year celebration activities, visit the ROX official Facebook page.
Nuverse is a game development and publishing company for gamers and developers around the world. They are dedicated to serving gamers around the world by offering world-class titles, building a global community, and providing fun and challenging experiences for every gamer.